Frequently Asked Questions - Returns
The short answer is no.
Rather than a traditional exchange, it is best to return your item, then place a new order for what you'd like instead. This process is faster and easier than setting up an exchange order.
For used items -
We accept returns on used gear for up to 30 days from the date of purchase as part of our 30 day, No Questions Asked Return Policy.
For new items -
If your items is unused, with tags, you can send it back for up to 60 days from the date of purchase. Any returns made beyond that point will only be eligible for a refund in store/web credit.
Yes! We offer return shipping labels. To cover the cost of return shipping, a flat fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund.
Alternatively, you can arrange return shipping yourself for a full refund.
By spending your money on a piece of IR gear, you’ve trusted us to keep you warm, safe and comfortable on the river. In exchange for that trust, here’s what we promise to you:
- We stand behind our products 100%. We can’t promise that your kayaking gear will last forever, but we can promise to take care of any defects in materials, workmanship or design for the life of the garment for the original owner.
- We want to offer the best customer service on earth. When you call us, a real-live expert kayaker will pick up the phone ready to help and answer any questions you have. Same for emails. We’re paddlers and we’re in this business because we like to help other paddlers.
- We service your gear as quickly as humanly possible. Kayaking is tough on gear. That is why we have a full-time in-house staff and a complete machine set dedicated to expert repairs on any piece of IR gear.
- We always look out for your best interest. We’re believers in karma. When we go the extra yard to make sure you’re 100% happy with your IR purchase, we know that we are doing the right thing. That’s all that matters.
- Free repairs for a year – Free
We do our best to completely process returns within 3 business days of the date they arrive. In peak seasons, it can take a little longer for a return to be processed. Depending on your bank, refunds may take up 7 business days to appear on your account.