Dry Suit Rentals
*Availability is extremely limited at this time. Please submit your request and we will contact you with more information*
Planning a cold-weather paddling trip, but don't want to shell out the cash for a drysuit? Have a swiftwater rescue class coming up? Maybe you've heard how great dry suits are and want to try one before you buy. We have the answer for you – a drysuit rental.
The drysuit rental form must be submitted two weeks (14 days) before the last day you're able to receive the suit. Drysuit rentals will be charged a $100 rush fee for reservations made less than 14 days before the last date you can receive the suit.
Dry Suit Rental Rates
1 day rental $69
7 day rental $219
14 day rental $329
21 day rental $419
28 day rental $499
Each additional day $29
The Fine Print
- Rental rates are based off the number of days that the suit is in your possession. This includes any travel time and your days on the water. Shipping times are not included.
- Drysuit rentals must be secured with a credit card. A suit rental is NOT confirmed until we have taken your credit card information on the phone. Once we receive your request, we will respond with more information and a number to call to confirm your reservation.
- We are not able to ship rental drysuits internationally.
- All rental dry suits are located at our Confluence, PA warehouse. We do not rent suits at our Hood River, OR retail location.
- Each suit is pressure tested, patched, repaired and inspected before going out on a rental to ensure a dry, properly functioning suit.
- We expect these suits to be used in a whitewater environment. A little wear is normal. If we have to do some mild patchwork, it's no big deal. However, if you tear the suit, rip a gasket, or destroy the socks, you'll be responsible for covering the damage.
- Please let us know as far in advance as possible. Letting us know far ahead of time will help us guarantee we’ll have the size you need when you need it.
- You MUST wear shoes or booties over top of drysuit socks. Drysuit socks are made to keep you dry but are not designed for walking around without shoes. We recommend neoprene socks which can be purchased separately. Walking or even standing in dry suit socks can damage them and cause leaks. When changing into your drysuit, take care to stand on a tarp, carpet square, Tupperware lid, or a floor mat from your car.
- Do your best to keep sand and dirt out of the dry suit. Sand and debris can wreak havoc on the inside of the suit. Brush off your socks and under layers before you put the suit on. When you’re done for the day turn the suit inside out and try go get as much sand and dirt off the inside of the suit as possible.
- We’ll do our best to get your suit to a week or so before you need it so you can try it on and make sure it fits before your trip.
- Our drysuits are for kayaking, canoeing, or rafting and CANNOT be used for diving or diving certification courses of any type. .
- Expedited shipping is available, but it's not cheap. Planning ahead will make it easier for us and less expensive for you.
- Once your suit has shipped, please monitor the tracking information. If there is a delay or issue with delivery, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy - Reservations must be canceled 2 weeks or more prior to the last day you can receive the suit. If the suit has already shipped out, shipping costs will not be refunded and you'll be responsible for return shipping costs. Anything canceled fewer than 2 weeks out will be refunded as STORE CREDIT ONLY.
If you are interested in renting a dry suit please fill out the form below. We'll be in touch to help make arrangements.