Built to ace the test of time.
It's been a while since our last round of gear bags. That's mostly because the original ones are still out there hauling gear in shuttle rigs, buses, and rafts all over the world almost 20 years later.
When designing this round of gear bags, we wanted to ensure that whatever we made would be just as tough as our last version. To test the durability, we sent them over to the students at World Class Academy. A bunch of dirty, stinky teenagers constantly traveling in harsh conditions seemed like an ideal proving grounds in our eyes.
After a few months of abuse, the bags were not only intact, but passed with flying colors. Don't be afraid to load this puppy up and haul it anywhere and everywhere. Chances are, it'll outlast any of the gear you throw in it.
Whether you're a World Class student or just looking for a gear bag that's head and shoulders above the competition, the World Class Gear Bag is the cream of the crop.
Made in Hood River, OR 🌊🗻☀️
- Includes 9' cam strap that doubles as an extra tie down or backpack strap
- Heavy duty webbing handles
- Size - 27" x 16" x 16" (~87 liters)
- Base - US made 18 oz Vinyl Coated Polyester
- Upper - 10oz Vinyl Coated Polyester Mesh
- Zipper - Heavy Duty #10 luggage-grade racquet coil main zipper