Built to ace the test of time.
It's been a while since our last round of gear bags. That's mostly because the original ones are still out there hauling gear in shuttle rigs, buses, and rafts all over the world almost 20 years later.
When designing this round of gear bags, we wanted to ensure that whatever we made would be just as tough as our last version. After rigorous testing, we finally found materials that fit the bill. The durable, abrasion resistant vinyl coated polyester base contains water, dirt and grime to the inside of the bag, while the mesh upper offers ventilation for wet gear. There's tie down points on each end to help secure the bag and the oversize webbing handles make it easy to carry, even when loaded down.
Made in Hood River, OR 🌊🗻☀️
- Heavy duty webbing handles
- Size - 27" x 16" x 16" (~87 liters)
- Base - 18 oz Vinyl Coated Polyester
- Upper - 10oz Vinyl Coated Polyester Mesh
- Zipper - Heavy Duty #10 luggage-grade racquet coil main zipper