Don't lose hope. Or your breakdown paddle.
Is the free mesh bag that's been loosely holding your breakdown paddle finally wearing out? Of course it is! That's why you're here, right?
The Sack of DaSpare is a durable mesh bag, specifically designed to carry a 4 piece breakdown paddle. With individual sleeves for separate shaft and blade sections, the Sack of DaSpare protects your breakdown paddle so you can breakthrough tough situations after a swim.
Don't get stuck up a creek without a breakdown paddle bag. Your friends and your spare will thank you.
Made in Hood River, OR 🌊🗻☀️
- Separate sleeves for individual shaft and blade pieces protect your 4 piece paddle from wear while stored in your boat
- Roll Top with plastic buckles to close the bag and attach it to your boat
- Dimensions - 27" x 16" x 16"
- Made from 10oz Vinyl Coated Polyester Mesh
- Will fit *MOST* 4 piece breakdown paddles up to 210 cm