Women's Guide Shorts
Unit price per
A simple, rugged pair of shorts built to stand up to the rigors of everyday use on the river.
As our first product, the Women's Guide Shorts have aged like a fine wine, getting better and better as the years go by. A true workhorse, the Guide shorts are built using heavy-duty, built-to-last nylon that will stand up to everyday use on the river. A carabiner grommet on the bottom right leg can be used to clip the shorts with the rest of your gear or securely hang them on a drying line. The small side zip pocket is out of the way but offers secure storage for keys, chapstick, or a small stick of sunscreen. Tough as nails, these shorts are perfect for water-based work and play.
- Abrasion-resistant 100% nylon fabric
- Quick drain zip pocket with internal bungee loop to securely clip loose items
- Drawstring waist closure with hook and loop fly
- Gusseted crotch
- Available in sizes (2-14 even)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Fabric Weight: 158 g/m²
- Country of Origin: Thailand