Women's Lightweight Power Wool® Highwater Hoodie
Unit price per
A high-performance base layer designed to keep you comfortable on and off the water.
The Women's Highwater Hoodie is an advanced lightweight technical base layer made from Polartec® Power Wool™. This unique blend of wool and synthetic utilizes an advanced knit construction to place each fiber where it can work to its highest potential rather than the industry standard of blending wool and synthetic yarns together which often hinders the greater performance qualities of each fiber. Front kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm. A helmet-compatible hood for warmth when needed. Thumbholes keep your sleeves down while layering up. Smooth face fabric for unrestricted layering. Equally suited under a dry suit, warming up at the takeout or tackling errands around town.
- Constructed of Polartec® Power Wool™️
- Kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Smooth face fabric for unrestricted layering
- Size variations to fit people of most shapes and sizes (S-XL)
- Fabric: Polartec® Power Wool™️
- Fabric Content: 69% Polyester 31% Wool
- Fabric Weight: 5oz sq/y
- Country of Origin: United States