Reach for nothing but the best.
Just like an Olympic Gold Medal, the Immersion Research Swimmer's Choice 70' Throw Bag represents peak performance. The slim, sleek design glides through the air and fits nicely in the seat channel of most kayaks. The Twist-and-Snap closure is easy to use, even with cold, frozen fingers. Bright colors increase visibility.
Designed and built by expert paddlers, the Swimmer's Choice Throw Bag utilizes durable, high performance materials selected specifically to build a reliable, durable and long lasting throw rope.
Made in Hood River, OR 🌊🗻☀️
- Durable Cordura® bag resists wear and abrasion
- Mesh drain panels improve drainage and speed up drying
- Twist-and-snap closure is quick to deploy
- Narrow profile stows easily in the seat channel of most boats
- Hi-vis color options stand out in any condition
- Bag - Urethane coated, 1000 denier Cordura® with DWR
- Rope Material - 12-strand hollow braid Polypropylene
- Rope Length - 70' total
- Diameter - 5/16"
- Average Tensile Strength - 2200 lbs