Dry Suit Rental
Are you planning a cold weather paddling trip, but don’t want to shell out the cash for a drysuit? Or maybe you’ve heard the hype about how great drysuits are, and you want to try one before you buy. Well, we have an answer for you – a drysuit rental.
Dry Suit Rental Rates
1 day rental: $49
7 days (one week): $165
14 days (two weeks): $265
21 days (three weeks): $350
The Fine Print
- Drysuit rentals must be secured with a credit card.
- We pressure test each suit when we receive it so you’re guaranteed to receive a suit that doesn’t doesn’t leak.
- We expect these suits to be used in a whitewater environment. A little wear is normal. If we have do some mild patch work it’s no big deal. However if you tear the suit, rip a gasket, or destroy the socks you’ll be responsible for covering the damage.
- Please let us know as far in advance as possible. Letting us know far ahead of time will help us guarantee we’ll have the size you need when you need it.
- You must wear shoes or booties over top of dry suit socks. Dry suit socks are made to keep you dry but aren’t designed for walking around without shoes. Walking or even standing in dry suit socks can damage them and cause leaks. When changing into your dry suit take care to stand on a tarp, carpet square, tupperware lid, or a floor mat from your car.
- Do your best to keep sand and dirt out of the dry suit. Sand and debris can wreak havoc on the inside of the suit. Brush off your socks and under layers before you put the suit on. When you’re done for the day turn the suit inside out and try go get as much sand and dirt off the inside of the suit as possible.
- We’ll do our best to get your suit to a week or so before you need it so you can try it on and make sure it fits before your trip.
- Expedited shipping is available but it’s not cheap. Planning ahead will make it easier for us and cheaper for you.
If you are interested in renting a dry suit please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch to make arrangements.
Still have Questions? Reach out to our customer service team. We’re here to help.