A high-performance base layer designed to keep you comfortable on and off the water.
The Women's Power Wool™ Highwater Hoodie is an advanced technical base layer made from super wicking micro-grid polyester fabric. This quick-drying fleece has a wide comfort range that keeps you feeling dry even when it's wet. Front kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm. A helmet-compatible hood for warmth when needed. Thumbholes keep your sleeves down while layering up. Smooth face fabric for unrestricted layering. Equally suited under a dry suit, warming up at the takeout or tackling errands around town.
- Made in the USA 🇺🇸
- Constructed of Polartec® Power Wool™️
- Kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Smooth face fabric for unrestricted layering
- Size variations to fit people of most shapes and sizes (S-XL)
- Fabric: Polartec® Power Wool™️
- Fabric Content: 69% Polyester 31% Wool
- Fabric Weight: 5oz sq/y
- Country of Origin: United States