Holes, punctures, and tears happen. Here is how you can repair your own dry wear with this quick, simple, do-it-yourself dry wear repair guide.
Aquaseal, masking tape, popsicle stick or a small paintbrush.
1. Tape off the interior of the tear so the Aquaseal doesn't get on the inside of the garment.
2. Mask off the area you'll be applying the Aquaseal to. Try to be neat about it.
3. Apply the Aquaseal.
4. Wait roughly 20 minutes or until the Aquaseal becomes slightly tacky. Then remove the masking tape while the Aquaseal is still wet.
5. Take a moment and savor the beauty of your hard work. Continue to let it dry for several hours until it is completely dry. Once it is fully dry repeat this process on the inside of the tear.
6. Most importantly, commence boating and being awesome.